Saturday, March 17, 2012

Party food!

We are attending a 6th Birthday party on April 6th and of course I suggested that I could help with some paper and food supplies since the stockpile is bursting at the seams this month with all the great deals lately. So I decided to take on the Publix Bogo sale this week on Chips and Soda, since those are to essential party item that I didn't have in my stockpile. Frito Lay Family size is Bogo at $4.99 and Pepsi Bogo at $1.89 which without any coupons is still a great deal! I happen to find a coupon for buy 2 tostitos get a free baked lays & Publix had a coupon for free stacks when u buy 1 bag of family size Frito Lays....!!! So I was able to get 2 bags of Tostitos, 2 bags of baked chips, and 2 lays stacks all for $4.99 Hell ya! Then for the Pepsi I got lucky and found hang tags for bogo dr.pepper and since Pepsi bottles dr.pepper inTampa they were included in the sale which equaled 10 free bottles of Dr.Pepper for me :) so for $4.99 I got 6 bags of chips and 10 bottles of soda. Who said Party planning is hard....! Of course that's not all I bought ;) I added a photo of the entire shop $200 total retail paid $15 bucks! I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment